Saturday, July 30, 2005

July 30, 2005


The miracle occured Wednesday, July 27, 2005. I found out I was pregnant. Shaun and I created a miracle inside of me, and we couldn't be happier. Today is my 34th day of pregnancy. Tomorrow I will be 5 weeks pregnant!



So this is how i feel today:

The nausea hasn't hit me yet today, but I was really sick yesterday. Today, it just feels like someone punched me in the stomach. I have been eating like crazy. Everytime I get nauseous...if I eat...the nausea goes away. I have prolly gained at least five pounds already lol.

2 Comments:

Blogger Dakini said...

oh girl , you are lucky that it goes away when you eat, mine gets worse...:( Wish you were here so we could be pregnant together..:P

1:07 PM  
Blogger Dakini said...

rgkf'gkr][r]=]
dgfsd
petpwertp05rtye5=y-5e

that is curtesy of Autumn Rain. :p

1:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home