Sunday, August 07, 2005

Ughhhh

I woke up this morning with the feeling of puking all over my dear Shaun's head. Not on purpose mind you, just had to puke. The moment I opened my eyes I had to vomit. I am glad I have three days off. Last night I actually made it through three hours of work. Before than I could only manage one hour of work before I felt like I was going to die from dry heaving. ^ more weeks and the sickness should be over. I can't wait! Then I will buckle down and try to work as many hours as possible, if the hours are available. Pretty much all of my money will go towards diapers...so Shaun won't have to worry about buying them for a while.

I haven't said this yet but I will be a stay at home mom. I will be working on my college career while I'm at home. Hopefully I will have a degree of some sort by the time our child enters preschool or kindergarden, although I had been thinking about homeschooling. I haven't brought the idea of homeschooling up with Shaun yet. The reason I haven't is because I am not 100% sure if I would homeschool and I am terrified on how Shaun would feel about it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home