Sunday, September 04, 2005

9 Weeks Today



Today I am 9 weeks pregnant. I wore a maternity outfit today. My maternity outfit is good for all three trimesters so it was a good buy!

Shaun and I went to Columbus yesterday to meet Brigitte and Matty's family at the airport. It feels so good to know that they are safe now. Willow and Autumn are adorable! So are you, Brigitte!!!!

Well, I am going to start making Manicotti for Shaun and I. My newest food craving is definalty pasta. Shaun and I are eating the new Barilla Plus pasta because it is high in Folic Acid and I am stressed that I am not getting enough. That and Calcium.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You know what they say about great minds! If you're interested, you'll find a range of dog grooming and care related material at my blog. And dog grooming and care is something we should all be concerned with.

2:38 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

The Fall Preview Issue: Entertainment Weekly in 60 Seconds
Here it is, the issue TV fans wait for: the fall TV preview issue! Lots of goodies inside, ... An online-only excerpt from an article about Lost , with a sneak peek at season 2.
Hey, you have a great blog here! I'm definitely going to bookmark you!

I have a work at home online jobs site. It pretty much covers work at home online jobs related stuff.

Come and check it out if you get time :-)

2:43 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home