Wednesday, August 10, 2005

7 weeks today!


YAY! The Baby doesn't look like a chicken dragon any more! The baby has little finger and toes! Aww! I go in for my first ultrasound on the 15, which is in 5 days. I can't wait! I will be able to hear the baby's heartbeat *cross your fingers*. I also can't wait because I will have a more accurate calculation of how far along I am. I don't think I have gained much more weight since the last time I took a picture. Well, I have but it is all in the chest. Shaun tells me that everyday, but we won't repeat exactly what he says. This journal is rated PG. Well, that is all for now!

3 Comments:

Blogger Dakini said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

5:06 PM  
Blogger Dakini said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

5:09 PM  
Blogger Dakini said...

okay so I suck at this comment thing. :(

Wee I am happy that yo uget to go for an ultra sound!!!!!!!!!

I want to see the pics.:P

7:19 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home