Thursday, September 15, 2005

Oh I just feel crappy

Well, I am 10 weeks and 4 days pregnant. The second trimester is just around the corner. I still feel like crap though. I have been watching a lot of this show called "Baby, baby." On the Discovery Health channel. I just cannot wait to have our little boy or girl.

I am so excited for Brigitte. She gets to see her baby via ultrasound on Monday. I can't wait to see the ultrasound pictures!

Shaun and I are going grocery shopping tonight. I am going to make an actual list so that I know what to buy this time. Usually I just go there and buy what sounds good at the time, but being pregnant sucks because I never want what I got the next day.

Also, I don't know why but my appetite has decreased. I hope that is normal.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home