Sunday, September 18, 2005

11 weeks pregnant!


I am so excited. Just one more week and I am out of the first trimester. It doesn't even seem like I have been pregnant for that long. My nausea is getting better. I don't puke that much anymore. The last time I puked was when I was at Matty and Brigitte's but I think that is because I was sick, not because of pregnancy. I have also gotten my appetite back baaaad. I like have to eat something small every one to two hours or else I feel sick. The baby is bigger than in the picture. At 11 weeks, the baby is about 1 inch long. In this week, the baby will double in size! By the time I am in the 12th week, the baby will be about 2 1/2 inches long!

I am actually starting to crave things now. My biggest cravings at the moment are ice (I heart ice) and peanut butter and jelly sandwiches ( I eat them every morning).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home