Sunday, November 13, 2005

19 weeks


So, I am almost to the half-way point and I am so excited. Still feel pudgy and not looking the pregnant. I hope that I am defiantly looking pregnant by December 9, when Shaun and I go to Chicago to meet the rest of Shaun's family.

I have been having terrible headaches, but I don't know if it is from the pregnancy or from the weather changing.

I have been craving cheese like you wouldn't believe. In the last 5 days I have eatten about 9 cups of cottege cheese, 4 cream cheese bagels, 5 grilled cheese sandwichs. That isn't all the food I have had, just the cheese stuff. Oh not to mention, all the cheesecake I have been eatting and the yogert. The baby will defiantly have some strong bones.

I am really hoping that Shaun and I can con the doctor into getting us an ultrasound before the Chicago trip, but either way, it'll be around that time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home