Sunday, September 25, 2005

12 weeks today!!!!!!!!!


The baby is now about 2-2 1/2 inches long. The baby now sleeps, awakens and exercises its muscles energetically turning its head, curling its toes, and opening and closing its mouth. After this week, I am finally out of the 1st trimester. You can't even believe how excited I am. Also, after this week, my uterus will slowly start moving up towards my belly button. That means I won't have to pee as much. I will also start getting my energy back.

So, I am really starting to freak out about things. I am terrified of losing the baby, losing Shaun, losing my parents, losing my friends...just scared of being alone. I had a break down last night. I cried in Shaun's arms for about an hour. I am better now. This morning, however, I am very sick. I think I am going to throw up.

Well, that is all. I have a doctor's appointment on Friday, so I will update then!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home