Friday, December 02, 2005

18 Pounds!?!?!?!?!?!

I went to the doctor's today for my monthy baby check-up. Shaun and I make little fun bets on how much weight I have gained, because they weigh you each time. He guessed 11 and I guessed 5. Guess how much I gained?

18 POUNDS!

I even double checked with another nurse, too. However, she said that at my last visit when it said I had lost three pounds, that was probably a miss calculation. So, it is just that my overall weight gain is 18 pounds...it isn't like I gained 18 pounds in one month. My doctor felt my belly and told me I was going to have a big baby. Lovely. AS long as it is healthy...

My triple screen test came back and everything looks great. No downs syndrome or other defects. They are still going to check me for Spina Bifida on Monday at my ultrasound, since my sister had a really minor case of it. I am so excited about seeing the baby again. I am going to try and find out the sex too. Shaun and I have to try our best not to cry like babies during the ultrasound or we won't be able to see anything!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home