Sunday, December 18, 2005

24 Weeks Pregnant today!


There is a picture of what my baby looks like. Uh oh, looks like someone's home is starting to get a bit crowded! My son has made a new habit of kicking my cervix and guess what? It doesn't feel pleasant!

So, I am starting to get really depressed. I am getting really fat. No..not pregnant...fat. I know that there is a baby in there and that he is adding to my weight, but I like the mini chocolate donuts are a bigger factor in my weight gain. I look and feel like a porker. It is really getting to me.

Granted, I wasn't a skinny girl to begin with, in the least. I have always had a ginormous buttocks. The rest of me I felt was pretty good, my upper half I was happy with. Not anymore. My boobs are huge and my tummy is fat...but my head is small. I look like a goober. Like I took a fat persons body and stuck a child's head on it. FREAK much?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home