Wednesday, December 21, 2005

Update for the x-mas weekend

It has been getting hard for me to sleep again. From about week 18-23 I was sleeping really good. The last two days, however, I can't sleep. It isn't even because of my growing tummy or anything. It is mostly my hips (when I am trying to be a good pregnant lady and sleep on my side) and my arms. My arms are falling asleep when I lay down. I think it is just swelling. I am finding it impossible to wear my wedding rings throughout the day. I wear them to bed but they are usually off by 6pm. I swear the only finger that is swelling is my ring finger. What a dirty trick.

Christmas is upon us and I can't wait. Shaun has Friday off, then X-mas Eve we are going to my grandpa's on my dad's side. X-mas we are spening in Wauseon with my family. The day afterwards we are with my mom's side of the family (which is where all the crazys are). I can't wait to see my cousin Gail. She has two babies and she is really excited to see me. I will take a lot of pictures so I can put them on here.

Well I turn 25 weeks on Sunday, but I won't be making an update until Tuesday when I get my ultrasound. I will be either in Kendalville (Grandpa), Wauseon (parents), or Fort Wayne (Somer's x-mas) this weekend so I can't update. Don't worry...I will when I get back!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home