Sunday, January 01, 2006

26 weeks pregnant!


Happy New Years to all! Well, only two more weeks in the 2nd trimester. This trimester went so fast! I hope the 3rd trimester goes fast as well. David is still very active. Shaun still can't feel him yet, but I hope he does soon. I am sure that if I were skinnier he'd be able to feel him, though. Soon, the amniotic fluid is reduced by half so there will be less padding for me! That means when David kicks, it is really going to start hurting. My belly is going to start getting huge soon. My cousin told me that once she was 7 months, her tummy exploded overnight. We will see. Aww, David is kicking as we speak. He loves to play with his daddy. David could be completely still all day and once daddy puts his hand on my belly he wakes up. That is so weird to know that David can tell when his daddy is home! He is a smart baby!

I maybe have already made an entry about this, but my pregnancy brain is getting really bad and I can't remember. Shaun and I took a tour of the birthing floor at the hospital I will be delivering at. It was somewhat disappointing, at least the postpardum room was. But, by the time I go into labor, the new section on the 2nd floor will be done, so let's hope it will be bigger! We saw the "well-baby" nursey and we saw a bunch of newborns! Now both Shaun and I really want our baby to come! I just can't wait to hold you, little Davey!

1 Comments:

Blogger Dakini said...

Awe you got to see New Borns, I love that. Hehehehe, I wonder when i get to tour my hospitals delivery area. I want to see the New Borns too.

You just made me remember for some reason this, When i was ready to push out Willow my doctor wasn't there, and there was the night on call doctor. Well, She was delivering another baby right when Willow was coming out and the nurse was trying to tell me not to push. YEAH RIGHT! DUH!

But huh, I just got a period cramp feeling. Eek, Jan, to Feb, to March...too early little Elish, I know we are all excited to have her, but man I don't want any period cramp feelings til later. I was bending over today bleaching and cleaning and sweeping all the floors in the house. I suppose I should not have done that, but man I just HAD to clean today.

1:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home