Monday, January 09, 2006

27 weeks...yesterday


Sorry I didn't update yesterday, so many crazy things are happening. Friday I went to the hospital because I was having contractions. They hooked me up to a machine and we could hear that David was kicking the doppler. He hates anything with ultrasounds! He kicked at it the whole 3 hours we were there! I was so scared being there knowing that if David was born, I wouldn't get to hold him or breastfeed or even take him home for about 2 monthes. It was terrifying. Then the doctor's had to do a pelvic exam on me which hurt like hell! I was in so much damn pain. The doctor said my cervix was closed and everything was fine. He said I was most likely having contractions because the baby is so active and big that it is irratating my uterus.

Last night David decided he was going to play with the part of my lower spine that curves in. He was pushing on it with all his might, like he was trying to push it out. I was in so much pain, you wouldn't believe it!

My friends Sarah and Beffy are supposed to be coming over today around 3-4 and I am so excited. The last person that visited me was Jacki and that was about 3-4 months ago. Yeah, I have had 2 people visit me in almost 7 months. What great friends I have!

This is my last week in the second trimester! Only 3 months and 1 week to go!

1 Comments:

Blogger Dakini said...

Man I forgot all about your blog!!!! :(

But I left you a return comment on mine. :P

You and I have so many different journals. :P

1:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home