Friday, January 06, 2006

Please don't come out yet

So, I have been having contractions lately. Real ones, not braxton-hicks. Great. And I have already gained over 30 pounds. I am up to 204! Man....

The doctor said I am not dilated yet, but my cervix has softened. He said the baby's head is very low. He said that I need to lay with my feet elevated. So, I am a bit nervous, but I hope that David will take my advice and not come out yet. He is too fragile and too small to come out yet. He needs to grow into a big, healthy, baby boy!

1 Comments:

Blogger Dakini said...

your 204 I'm 214, we'de look great next to each other with our prego bellies. Hey that's an idea. Matty and I should come visit you and Shaun and we should have the guys take a picture of our belly's up next to each other, like facing each other.

You know, I know we are in Lima and you are in Toledo, but I am super excited about our babies being able to see each other at least every other weekend or something like that. :P

1:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home