Monday, January 16, 2006

28 weeks and in the third trimester

Saturday (three days ago), Shaun and I went to Lima to visit our friends, Brigitte and Matty. Brigitte is 32 weeks in the picture and I am 28 weeks now! Whoo hoo I am finally in the 3rd trimester, only 3 months to go! I am so excited! I am sad though, because those pants I am wearing barely fit me anymore, if you can't tell by the fact the pockets are popping out. Those are my favorite pants, too. :(

David is kicking a lot harder now, but at least he hasn't kicked my cervix in a while. Also, I haven't been having contractions anymore, so that is good. However, my back pain more than makes up for it. I am definatly losing my patience because of how little sleep I am getting. It is damn near impossible to find a comfortable position because my hips and lower back hurt. By the time I do find a comfy position, I have to get up to pee. LOL. It is a horrible cycle. I am going to recheck with my doctor because I believe he said that taking Benadryl is safe to help you fall asleep. I also want to check about getting Vicodin for my pains, too. Just had to call my doctor because I remembered that I had two appointments on the same day and I needed to cancel one. My appointments are now every two weeks instead of just once a month! I am so glad. I hated having to wait a whole month to know how my baby is doing.

Shaun can now put his ear to my belly and hear a faint heartbeat. He can also hear when David kicks him in the head! A couple times it has sort of hurt Shaun, or so he says! That is too cute.

Oh yesterday Shaun and I went to set up a gift registry at Wal-Mart for my baby shower, which is Febuary 25th. It was pretty fun, although I wasn't sure what all we needed really. I've never had a baby before! LOL!

1 Comments:

Blogger Dakini said...

oh my god someone spammed you.. how sucky. :(

7:01 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home