Monday, January 23, 2006

29 weeks...yesterday whoops

So yesterday I turned (or rather David turned) 29 weeks old! Man, time is flying and he is growing so fast. He isn't even born yet and I am talking about how fast he is growing! LOL!

Yesterday, Brig, Matty, Shaun, the girls, and I went to Ann Arbor and I wanted to get a cute picture of Brig and I being all pregnant with pocky in our mouths but I was so overwhelmed with pain and Pocky goodness and all the yummy food that I totally forgot I even brought the camera. Dang it!

But yes, David is kicking me as I write this! Love him so much!

*EDIT* I went to the doctor's on January 20th and I weigh 211!

1 Comments:

Blogger Dakini said...

awe. I know pics would have been awesome, but don't worry about it, these things happen. At least we have the memory right?!

7:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home