Sunday, January 29, 2006

30 weeks!


30 weeks today so excited! Only ten more weeks to go! 70 days! I am so excited. David has been very active. Shaun looked at my belly and noticed that it is actually bruised from where he was kicking me. I said "I told you he kicked hard!" Oh in the picture, I am wearing the nightgown my mom wore when she was pregnant with me. I put a sweater on over it because it is short sleeved and I was cold. These are my two favorite colors, though, so I like it even more this way!

Mmm I am waiting for Shaun to get out of the shower because he said he was going to get me McDonald's. I am in desperate need for plain double cheeseburgers and fries with lots and lots of Ketchup.

So, foods I have been craving-chocolate chip granola bars, cream of broccoli soup with cheddar cheese and sour cream, pasta with just light butter, parmesan cheese, and mozzerela cheese, and....Devil's Food Cake. Shaun bought me more cake mix so I can make another heart-shaped cake! Oh I also love hot sauce, but it makes me sick.

So my pregnancy symptoms-back, calf, thigh, hip, and feet pain. I have NO circulation in my feet and my toes are painfully frozen. I have pregnancy carpel tunnel, which makes it really hard to type on the computer. Heartburn like a mother! Last night was horrible after I ate my Chinese food (Beef Teriyaki and white rice with hot sauce). I am sleeping much better now, but I am sure that is just because I have been taking either Benedryl or Tylenol PM before going to sleep. Still a cry baby...hehe!

David weighes about 3 pounds now and it about 17 inches long. He's close to having a fully functioning nervous system that regulates the body, and his nerve fibers are now encased in myelin, which allows impulses to travel faster.

http://cgi.ebay.com/Parmeter-Creations-Baby-to-Toddler-Sling-Carrier-Sale_W0QQitemZ7741063553QQcategoryZ117031QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

My mom got us this sling off of ebay. It will be in a green floral pattern, not purple. I am so excited that we got it! I really think this sling will be cool. So, now we have a Snugli, a sling, and I am still in the process of making that cradle board. I found some green fabric (well, I am just tearing apart a maternity pillow that really doesn't work at all). I will be making it throughout this week. I am just going to sew everything by hand because that is how I always sew. Shaun did say that he was going to maybe buy me a sewing machine at some point...maybe!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home