Sunday, February 26, 2006

34 weeks and I am ginormous



Okay, I was smiling in this picture, until I saw the picture. I mean, sweet lord I am huge! Jeebus!

So, what is new? David is still enjoying kicking the same spot over and over but I'd rather feel him kicking then worry about why he ISN'T kicking. I am getting much bitchier, I've noticed. I still am crying a lot. It is weird, because now it is like if I don't cry once a day, I will just cry because I haven't cried yet. It is like I need my daily dose of tears to get stress and stuff out. Weird.

I am so gasy and it is pissing me off because it makes me crampy and then I wonder if it is just gas or labor. Being pregnant is so much tougher than people realize.

Yeah, I know I look like hell in this picture, but I wanted to show off the baby sling my mom got for me. I put GIR in it, only because it is easier to clean than the Snugli carrier we got (also from my rockin' mom). I can't wait to put David in here and breastfeed! Only 6 more weeks to go, just a month and a half!!!!

Sleeping is getting hard again. My hips are just soo in the way and I am finding it hard to position my arms in a comfy way too.

Man, my face looks so fat...

So, according to pregnancy sites the baby weighes about 5 pounds and is 20 inches long. David sure feels bigger than that!

1 Comments:

Blogger Dakini said...

I need to catch up on your blog..:( I'm sorry I've not followed it like I should. Matty's going to make a link to it for us!

We love you!

7:54 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home