Friday, March 03, 2006

Almost there!

I saw the doctor today. He told me David weighes 5 and a half pounds and that I am measuring in between 35-36 weeks. He gave me a pelvic exam because while he was palpating my tummy and doing the doppler I had an intense contraction that he could actually feel. He said my cervix is thinned! YAYAYAYAYAYAYAY! Not just soft, but thin (effacing). He told me David will probably be here in a week or two. I almost jumped up and hugged him.

On the down side, he is a bit concerned about the swelling in my legs. LOL he said "what do you do all day, stand in the Maumee river and let all the water soak in?"

Shaun bought me some hair dye and bath stuff and he ordered Pizza Hut for me in exchange for me relaxing all day. No problem, I will be stuffing my face with pizza!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home